Webinar | International recruitment: From signing the job contract to securing permanent residence
Has the labour shortage affected your business? Let us help you prepare for the post-pandemic economic recovery.
AURAY, a subsidiary of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, helps recruit specialized workers for businesses in all sectors across Quebec.
Wayne Tessier, Vice-President and General Manager of AURAY Sourcing International, and Ho Sung Kim, Vice-President, General Manager and Immigration Lawyer at AURAY Sourcing Immigration, hold a practical workshop to demystify international recruitment. They’ll address the following topics:
- Cross-industry impacts of COVID-19 in Quebec
- The first steps in the international recruitment process
- How to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) or permanent residency for your foreign workers
- Long-term international staffing strategies
We also discuss with Annie Blouin, Human Resources Director for Les Marchés Lambert IGA Extra, on the challenges her company has faced in filling positions through international recruitment.
- Wayne Tessier, Vice-President and General Manager | AURAY Sourcing International
- Ho Sung Kim, Vice-President, General Manager and Immigration Lawyer | AURAY Sourcing Immigration
*This free webinar will be given in French only.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay stuned of the latest international and executive recruitment and immigration news.
View all the news