AURAY Sourcing offers a complete, turnkey service to support Quebec and Canadian businesses meet their recruiting and employee mobility needs in Canada and thereby address their specialized labour shortage.
Based on the client’s needs and issues, we offer a totally confidential, personalized solution. AURAY Sourcing is here to advise, assist and legally represent you with government bodies, as needed.
Our international recruiting services include:
Development of recruitment strategies
- Reviewing current strategies and offering solutions well-suited to the company’s reality.
- Undertaking the required diagnosis before hiring temporary foreign workers.
- Evaluating the company’s eligibility to various programs to fully understand what international hiring involves.
Representation and coaching in the selection of candidates
- Assessing selected candidates based on their technical skills, but also their eligibility for current temporary immigration programs.
As part of the recruiting process, we can also assist employers and candidates with the various immigration procedures leading to work permit issuance.
Takeover of legal proceedings
- For Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) temporary work permits, status extension and selected or hired candidate eligibility assessments.
- Representation with government bodies by authorized experts.
Coaching towards Canadian permanent residence and citizenship
- Coaching temporary workers in the subsequent steps to retain any legal status required to work and live permanently in Canada.
Welcome and integration
Our welcome and support services help the social and community integration of newcomers and contribute to the professional success of new employees, thereby meeting businesses’ labour needs.
These services include:
- Identifying integration objectives and preparing an action plan.
- Holding discussions with candidates to pinpoint needs (family, school, housing, etc.).
- Meeting them at the Montreal international airport.