Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant – Executive and manager
Working with us means choosing a human-sized firm that offers a host of benefits:
• Occupational health and wellness program.
• Competitive and flexible group insurance program.
• Telemedicine service.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Group RRSP with employer contribution.
It's also about evolving in a flexible work environment that favors telecommuting (in hybrid mode according to AURAY policies), equipping you with all the necessary tools, at the cutting edge of technology.
Purpose of the position
Our subsidiary, AURAY Leadership, specializing in executive search, is currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join its growing and dynamic team. The candidate will be responsible for client relations for various executive mandates, and will be involved in client development and maintenance.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Advise clients on the best strategies to meet their recruitment needs for strategic positions (executives & managers).
- Build trusting relationships with clients to understand their business and strategic recruitment needs.
- Develop professional relationships with new clients and maintain established relationships in order to be the partner of choice for the recruitment of repeat business.
- Carry out each stage of the recruitment process, in a consulting role.
- Design and develop innovative candidate search strategies using a variety of tools.
- Collaborate with other team members on recruitment mandates, as required.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of recruitment methods and tools, in particular by applying best recruitment practices, using social media, and following new trends.
Skills and competencies to excel in the role / profile sought
- You stand out for your great attitude and your ability to establish and maintain lasting professional relationships.
- You’re known for your ability to collaborate, work as part of a team, pass on information and work together on various projects.
- Your quality of customer service enables you to build trusting relationships in order to establish the best strategies.
- You have good organizational and priority management skills.
- You have good negotiating skills.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial relations, human resources management or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of French, both oral and written.
- Have a functional level of English, both oral and written, an asset.
*Sources: Top 25 accounting firms in Quebec (Les Affaires) and Palmarès des entreprises les plus admirées des Québécois (Léger).